Business Planning – short form “in a nut shell” (i.e. concise and working) business plan, setting an annual budget and implementing a business risk management and business succession plan. Focus on cashflow forecasting, business funding and business protection.
Ongoing Review and Advice – regular (Monthly/Quarterly) review of business performance, using CADTRE’s information, analysis and advice process. Focus on cashflow management, tracking performance against budget and/or last year and ongoing profitability. Specific advice and service areas include –
- Business Plans
- Specific financial projects and assignments
- Superannuation – Corporate Super, Small Business Super and SMSF advice
- Finance – Business Finance and Leasing Service
- Business Succession and Protection advice – Key Person cover, Buy Sell agreements and incorporating Small Business tax concessions available on the sale of a business
- Financial planning advice for individuals within the business